The University of Zagreb participates in the CIEL Graduate Exchange Program, which aims to encourage the mobility of master students studying comparative, international and European law at the following participating universities:
- Maastricht University (The Netherlands)- https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona (Spain) – https://www.upf.edu/home
- Université De Toulouse 1 Capitole (France) – https://www.ut-capitole.fr/home
- University of Antwerp (Belgium) – https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/
- University of Mannheim (Germany) – https://www.uni-mannheim.de/en/
- University College Dublin (Ireland) – https://www.ucd.ie
Students who successfully complete the CIEL program are awarded the certificate of European Master in Comparative International and European Law (CIEL), in addition to their Master’s degree.
Students applying for the CIEL Exchange Program must have an excellent command of English. The minimum score for admission in IELTS/TOEFL is 6.5/90 points.
Moreover, CIEL students must fulfil the following requirements:
- They must spend at least one semester at the host university via Erasmus+ Student Mobility Programme.
- They must take courses amounting to 30 ECTS (apart from the Final Master’s Thesis).
- They must write their Final Master’s Thesis with a second supervisor at the host university.
If you are interested in finding a thesis co-mentor (a second supervisor) at the Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb, please reach out to us: email@example.com